My name is Anna and I would like to tell you a bit about myself and my life. But don't worry! I won't start from the very beginning 🙂
So who is Anna?
- graduated History and Archives at the University but instead worked as EU projects controller
- has a quite nice experience with volunteering
- dog person with two cats at home
- proud mom to lovely Klara, who is constantly teaching her how to be a better person (and she is only 4!)
- behavioural science enthusiast wanting to get to know the secrets of the human brain (still figuring out my own brain though)
- foodie-traveler with focus on Italy/pasta/tiramisu/chocolate
- recently discovered how cool is marketing automation and can't really wait to be a super-duper expert in this.
I am happy to meet you. Feel free to write a few words about yourself. What are you dreams and goals? What do you do and why are you here? I am looking forward to hear your story.
Anna har djupgående kunskaper inom marketing automation. Inte bara vad man kan åstadkomma i sådan plattform rent budskapsmässigt utan även hur det hänger ihop tekniskt. Detta ihop med att hon har bra förståelse för affären och en kreativ ådra har bidragit till att vi ökat genereringen och kvalificeringen av leads från marknadsavdelningen markant. Att Anna dessutom är en härlig person som aldrig har långt till ett skratt gör att hon är en mycket uppskattad kollega.
Anna is a great mix of creativity and responsibility – she not only comes up with new ideas, interesting solutions and fresh look at the situation, but she always does her best to bring these ideas to life, with her passion, reliability, dedication and simply hardworking.
Anna is a perfect match for everyone who appreciate creativity which goes together with great sense of responsibility. Anna is always focus on problem solving and always open to new challenges. I leave her the best recommendations for the next employment!
Anna är nyfiken,kunning och har många intressanta reflektioner som gör henne till en tillgång i varje team.